Monday, December 15, 2008

Updates

Boy, I am awful at keeping this thing updated, but what can you do? We finally decorated the chirstmas tree (seeing as how it's been up for um... about a week or more!) Now the girls won't leave the tree alone. They like to rearrange the ornaments like I remember doing as a little girl; except they keep putting the breakable and chokable ones within Lauren's reach so I have to go back and rearrange it again! We went through Erin and Morgan's school made ornaments and it's fun to see how they have grown. I have so much fun recording my girls playing with their toys. Elise, you know how Tori was microwaving your baby Jesus from your nativity and how "licious" he was? Well, according to Shannon, our baby Jesus falls into boiling hot lava off of our living room table and gets saved by Prince Phillip and Aurora! What do you think of that? And I got it all on video! How great is that? We also got Lauren playing peek a boo at dinner when she was all covered in chili sauce; so naturally it ended up in her hair, eyes, ears, etc. I'm trying to teach her to nod her head yes because all she does is no. She's finding this very difficult unless she gets her whole body into it. Again, funny on video! We are also getting a black lab puppy for the girls for Christmas and they don't know it, so we thought. We still don't know for sure, but out of the blue Erin has become very adament about Santa bringing her a puppy for Chirstmas. Previously we have told the girls they can't have a dog until we move back to Morgan, but someone Derek knew asked if he wanted to do some trade work for one of his pure bred lab pups. Derek agreed, hence the Christmas puppy. Morgan keeps telling Erin that they can't have a puppy until we move, but Erin just says "I know, but I really want one" so we don't know what she knows if anything. Derek and I are still debating how to give the girls the puppy so if anyone has any great ideas we'd love to hear them!

No comments: