Monday, November 3, 2008

Katie for President!

Erin asked me today if anyone could run for president and we had a nice little talk about it. It's been kind of fun because she and Morgan, mainly Erin, have been very interested in this presidential race. She thought for a little bit and said "Mom I would vote for you if you ran for president. I think anyone who knows you would vote for you! Can you just say "AWWWWW!" What a sweetheart! I told her you wouldn't want Mom to be president because I wouldn't be able to spend so much time with you. She thought a little longer and then decided that maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea, but she still would vote for me! It's funny because the girls will see me watching the news and say "There's Barack Obama again" or " There's the white haired guy again"! For some reason they can't remember John McCain! At there age I was completely clueless! What smarties!

1 comment:

Elise and Trevor said...

I'm impressed!! I am still somewhat clueless about politics. I would vote for you too Katie.