Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Looking on the brighter side

In my quest to try looking on the brighter side and find the positive in life right now, my mother in law sent me an email. I had to add my own pictures because I couldn't upload the email pics. Enjoy!

NOTICE TO ALL EMPLOYEES!

All personnel will now be required to look happy while working. Company-approved supplies will be provided to each employee at little or no cost.
• Workloads getting to you?
• Feeling stressed?
• Too many priorities and assignments?

Here is the new low-cost, company-approved solution to cope with multiple priorities and assignments!

Each employee will be supplied 2 paper clips and rubber bands. (See Fig 1.)


Assemble items as shown in Fig 2.


Apply as shown in Fig 3.


Enjoy your day. This new office equipment will help you to reach the end of a productive work day with a smile on your face!

The Management

This may work really well on Shannon, if I could ever get it on her!

7 comments:

Elise and Trevor said...

That's hilarious! Morgan is quite the model for that apparatus. I might need to try one out on Tori (and me from time to time). I would try it on the twins but I am afraid it would be a choking hazard.

Anna said...

ha ha that's awesome! thanks for sharing that - and the adorable picture of the cutie in the head gear. ;)

Amy said...

love it!

Karli said...

Cute! Is it legal to make your kids wear these?

Elise said...

I had to let you know that every time I look and your blog with Tori nearby she has to see Uncle Derek, spider on the head. She thinks it is crazy an has to see it again and again.

Anna said...

That's what I need around here on Saturday mornings when it's jobs time. You could even color-coordinate the elastics and paperclips for the season. Jk.

Lauri said...

THAT'S funny. And such a cute model!