Monday, May 2, 2011

Two peas in a pod

These two are getting married in June. This is my brother in law and his sweet girl!

We are so excited for Ashlee to join our family! Bret and Ashley were gracious enough to pose for me so I could get some practice with my newly tweeked talent. They are a fun couple to work with.





















This one is my favorite! They both have such pretty blue eyes! And Ashley... that hair is just gorgeous! My girls can't get enough of these two. Thanks again Bret and Ashley!









1 comment:

Elise said...

Nice job!! I would love it if you would take pictures of my girls too when we come to Utah. I love the last one the best too. Before I read what you wrote I said, "I really love that one." Then I read what you put and laughed that I said the same thing.