Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photography; what FUN!

Missy Lolly; our biggest and best ham!

(not touched up yet)


I have always enjoyed photography and trying to capture that perfect image, but now that I have a better idea of what I'm doing......I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN! I thought I was getting some good images before, but I've started using my photoshop (now that I have a clue how to use it; thanks to Emilie). Those of you who have taken her classes, know what I'm talking about. What a fun lady!



Miss Moo; our helpful and "stick to it" one


Miss Shani; miss "drama" herself





Miss Erin; our oldest and getting braces this month

Now that I know what I'm capable of creating, I think I'll have my camera in my hand a lot more. I made my bro in law and his soon to be bride pose for me, even though they already had some pictures done earlier. I just needed something to play with on the computer and they turned out really cute. Soon to come!






No comments: