Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TEN YEARS AND STILL TICKING!

Derek and I celebrated our 10th anniversary yesterday and can you believe it, we still like each other! Just kidding! I love him more today, than the day I said "yes"! So for those of you who don't know Derek very well, or at all here is a little taste of the guy I call "babe"!

1. Derek has been blessed with 4 girls (sorry Derek no boys in your future)
2. Derek loves to get out doors and go...snowmobiling, motorcycling, boating, camping...you name it he likes doing it outside!
3. He can't stand not being busy. He needs to have something to do all the time.
4. He has a very sweet tooth! He loves chocolate when he has the munchies!
5. His favorite color is yellow.
6. Derek's dream job is to own a charter service and fly jets.
7. He likes to sleep in...a lot!
8. He loves spending time with his family...yah us!
9. Derek is 6ft 4inches

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..

10. Derek is an awesome and loving husband and father!

I LOVE YOU BABE!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Hurray for love and happiness!

The Wakefields said...

Congrats! I will miss not being so close to you.