Wednesday, February 22, 2012

more updates....that's all I do!



Clogging as become a big thing in our home lately and what a production it is to get the girls ready for their performances. Glittery costumes, scrunchies, braids, lipstick, eyeliner, the list goes on!! I have learned to pack some things to their performances and competitions that never entered my mind. Thank goodness for other moms willing to bestow their wisdom on me! Erin and I are actually going to be taking clogging lessons here soon; only because we see how much fun these three are having and the exercise benefits! Ok that's just me; not Erin! These girls are doing so well and it is sooooo much fun to see 4yr olds dance as a team! If that's not cute I don't know what is! I, however, will NOT be picking up a pair of black vinyl pants for myself, thankyou very much!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Party pooper! You would all look so cute in matching black vinyl pants:)