Saturday, September 12, 2009

TADAH!

We did it! Mom and I finally finished the cake for her Enrichment auction night. Lauri, Keli, and Grandma K came up and put the base of the cake together for us so we had a nice canvas to work on. Then we spent an evening and part of a day finishin it up and this is the finished product....




I think it turned out pretty cute after we left it for a while and came back to it! To say Mom was worried about it is an understatement! Sorry Mom! Ignore the mess in the back ground. I had to leave to get Morgan to school and we didn't have time to clean up for the pictures, but what the hay!

4 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE it, you girls have such talent!

Karli said...

Oh for heaven's sake! It's perfect. GREAT job!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

That is amazing!! way to go!!

Elise said...

I am once again totally amazed be your talent!!! I think that you need to teach me so that one day, when I feel like it, I could make a cute birthday cake for the lucky child of the day. Seriously, you are amazing!!!