Wednesday, October 22, 2008

update-Morgan's party




Morgan's party went well. I was just surprized with how quiet all of these girls were. I had to keep the conversations going while they had lunch and cake. I played Disney songs and had them guess which movie it came from (they seemed to enjoy that. Shannon guessed "Ariel!" every time). Erin had to break the piniata because the girls would just tap at it and then when the candy was on the ground, they made a circle and checked out the candy before even picking it up! Much different from my days as a kid when you had to make a mad dash just to get your share! I could have kept these girls all day! They had their faces painted with butterflies and I had to take a picture.


1 comment:

Elise and Trevor said...

Fun party. When I need birthday party ideas I am coming to you.