Saturday, July 19, 2008

Since Derek has been laid up for awhile, I've had a lot more to do and less help to do it. Well, I made lunch for everyone last Sunday along with mini vanilla pudding pies. But before the girls could eat their pies, Derek made them say 5 "great" things Mom does for them. They came up with the usual "she cooks for us, she buys us things.." not really what he was looking for so he urged the girls to really think of SOMETHING! Morgan got a big smile on her face and said "she teaches us the gospel" and sits back as though she just made the greatest comment. Derek said that's great now expound on that. Morgan looked at Derek confused at this reponse and said" But Dad that's all we can possibly know!" I almost had pudding coming out of my nose!

1 comment:

Christy said...

How funny! I love the things they say at this age!